Terms an Conditions
Terms of Sale 13th June 2014
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, “we” means Love Remedies Europe (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
1. you must add any the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
2. if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
3. once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
4. if you choose PayPal Express you will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle your payment; If you choose ‘Credit / Debit Card’ you will be asked for your card details and we will process your payment using Paypal using the details provided.
5. we will then send you an initial acknowledgment; and
6. once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reviewing your order page. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by pushing the “Show Cart” button and starting again.
The products bound by these terms are all those found under the section http://www.love-remedies.co.uk
Price and payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Payment for all products must be made by Credit Card OR Debit Card OR PayPal OR any method detailed on the website from time to time. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
You warrant to us that:
1. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
2. the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
3. you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
4. you are at least 18 years of age.
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 14 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
Risk and ownership
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
1. delivery of the products; and
2. receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges). We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
“Cooling off” period
You may cancel a contract to purchase a product or products at any time within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below). If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Products returned by you in accordance with this Section will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you.
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Limitations of liability
Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by negligence;
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
3. any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or..exclude, liability. Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
You can use the official online european consumer dispute resolution link if nessary:
Our full name is :
London SE16 7DX
Companies House: No. 10877795
Our email address is:
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.